Congrats! You're ready to integrate your WooCommerce store with Selazar. Follow the steps below to get started.
(a) A WordPress site with WooCommerce installed
(b) A Selazar Retailer Account
1. WOOCOMMERCE SETUP
• Log into your WordPress Admin site.
• Go to ‘Settings’ then ‘Permalinks’ on the sidebar in WordPress.
• From the ‘Common Settings’ section, select ‘Post name’ and click ‘Save Changes’.
• Go to the ‘Settings’ page in WooCommerce.
• Click the ‘Advanced’ tab then ‘REST API’ and ‘Add key’.
• You will then complete the form giving the key a description, selecting the user the key belongs to and setting the permissions to ‘Read/Write’.
• After generating the API key, the Consumer key and Consumer secret will be shown.
Note: the keys will no longer be viewable after you leave the page.
• Login to Selazar.
• Go to ‘Integrations’ under the ‘Settings’ menu and click ‘Set up integrations’.
• Select ‘WooCommerce’ and click ‘Next’.
• Complete the form including the name and URL of your store, the Consumer Key, and Consumer Secret generated in WooCommerce.
• If you want to begin syncing and processing your orders immediately, select ‘Yes, connect now’. You can select ‘No, do not connect now’ if you are not ready for orders to start syncing. Remember that you can go back and change this at any point.
• If you do not want WooCommerce to use inventory levels at this time from Selazar, select ‘No, do not allow Selazar inventory management’. If you would like WooCommerce to use inventory levels from Selazar, select ‘Yes, allow Selazar inventory management’.
• Please note that once you successfully connect, you will need to go into WooCommerce and choose per product. Go to “Manage Stock > Enable stock management at product level”, in order for the inventory levels to be used.
Next, a prompt will appear confirming successful or unsuccessful integration. Common issues are:
(a) Incorrect store URL - Check URL and try again
(b) Incorrect consumer key/consumer secret- Check WooCommerce credentials and try again
(c) Store is already integrated with Selazar - Contact Selazar if this is suspected
2. Order Sync
• After setting up and connecting the integration Selazar will start polling your store to collect any orders.
• If you want to allow a specific order to be synced it must have been created after the date of integration and have the status set to ‘Processing’ in WooCommerce.
• The order must contain products which exist in Selazar. The products are linked between Selazar and WooCommerce by SKU, so both your WooCommerce product and corresponding Selazar product must have the same SKU. SKUs are also case sensitive so make sure it matches the same format of what is in your WooCommerce against that product.
3. Tracking Sync
After a WooCommerce order has been processed and fulfilled by Selazar, the order status in WooCommerce will change to ‘Completed’ and the courier specific tracking link (or links) will be sent to WooCommerce (where applicable). This will be viewable by the customer on the WooCommerce order page.
• Received an email stating 'orders failed to sync'
• These emails provide information about WHY order syncing failed. If you feel the email has been issued in error please contact email@example.com
Reasons why these errors can be issued:
(a) No customer information in the order
(b) No delivery address in the order
(c) The SKU does not exist on Selazar
(d) The item with the specified SKU is out of stock
• Orders are not syncing, yet no email is received
(a) The was created before the date of integration
(b) The WooCommerce order status has not been set to ‘Processing’