What is Returns Processing?
Selazar returns is for the processing and management of your returns that come back in to our warehouse. We process them in and get the returned products back to the place you want them based on the state them come back in. This is all customisable in your Returns Settings. You will also have full visibility with the return report, viewable in your portal. When a product is returned to a Selazar warehouse, a unique label accompanies the product throughout its journey which means each product is fully traceable. Currently, Selazar returns supports Return Robin collected returns.
How do I enable Returns?
To use Returns on the Portal you will need to enable this first. You can turn on this Feature by following the below steps:
1. Select Preferences
2. Then select Returns and selecting "Activate Returns"
3. Once you have activated Returns you will then be prompted to upload product images for each product SKU that you wish to make available to Return.
Please note: All product SKUs require a product image before Returns can be fully completed, if they don't have a product image then you will not be able to continue further. If you can't upload images all at the same time then they will go to Awaiting Images which you can view in Products, awaiting images and upload later.
4. Once you have product images uploaded for each Returnable product SKU, you will have successfully activated Returns and can proceed to set up preferences.
How do I set up Grading?
The grading is done by Selazar to every product that is in the return, regardless if they are faulty or not. We allow for you the Retailer to set what actions you want taken on your returned products based upon the grading. This is fully customisable, and you can mix and match these settings to meet your needs.
You will need to now set up your Return preferences:
1. On your preferences under Returns select Edit beside Return Preferences
2. From here you will be able to set up your products as returnable or not.
- Make all products returnable - this will set all your Products to be returnable, and any new products created will be set as returnable
- Make new products only returnable - this will not change the settings of your existing products, and any new products created will be set as returnable
- Make all products non-returnable - this will set all your products to be non-returnable, and any new products created will be set as non-returnable
You can now edit your Grading Actions. This is where you will set your actions that you want taken on your returned products based upon the grading. On the Returns tab on your Preferences, you will need to:
1. Select Edit beside Grading Actions
2. You will then be able to select how you want each grade to be handled via the different options in the drop-down menu which are as follows:
- Restock - where we put the return into circulation so it can be shipped out again. This is typically used by Retailers for Grade A Returns.
- Quarantine - the return will be held in a quarantined location where it will be inspected further, the return will stay here until you advise us on how you want us to procced with that return. This is typically used for Grade B returns so we can determine whether the return needs to be repackaged, refurbished, or returned to yourself the Retailer.
- Disposal - the destruction of the return. This means the return is damaged or unsalvageable and is typically used for Grade C returns.
You can also Bulk update the grading for all your returns at the one time.
How can I view my Returns?
1. Select Returns on the sidebar
2. You will be able to see a list of all your Returns. You can also get more information on each of these by clicking on the Order Number link.
3. From here you will be able to view more details about the return which includes details about the end customer, a link to view the original order, what products are being returned and a side-by-side comparison showing the product image along with a photograph of the return that was taken by our Warehouse on intake