To integrate your Return Robin solution with the Selazar e-Fulfilment solution, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Selazar account
- Navigate to Integrations > Manage Apps > Set Up App
The following page appears for you to fill in the integration details.
- Enter a unique name for the integration you will create. We recommend choosing something meaningful.
- Set the following permissions regarding the Return Robin access rights to the Selazar portal
- Orders – Read Access
- Products – No Access
- Returns – Read Access and Write Access
- Settings – No Access
- Stock – No Access
- Save the changes
The following page appears, listing the API key of the integration.
- Use the 'Copy' button to copy the API key.
You will need to copy the API Key value to your Return Robin portal to complete the integration.
- Log in to your retailer's account on the Return Robin platform.
- If the verification of your Return Robin account is still pending, your home page will look like the one below:
- Select Go to Settings
- If 'Go to Settings' is unavailable, select Settings from the right-hand side of the horizontal navigation bar at the top of the Return Robin landing page.
- Navigate to Integrations > Set up Integration
- Select Selazar
- Add the API Key that you copied earlier, and select Next Step
- Select the warehouse that will be used to receive your returns. This could be your Selazar warehouse or any other destination address you have added to the Return Robin portal.
- Select Finish to complete the integration.
- You will be given the option to connect right away or later. If you connect right away your page will look like this:
Your integration can be connected and disconnected at any time by you.